Professional Fuel Cell Breathalyzer for medical use
The model ALCO-9010-Medical is a alcohol test specifically for use in medicine: is certified according to the specific CE 93/42.
It is equipped with professional electrochemical cell sensor able to provide an analysis of breath with maximum reliability and accuracy.
Main features include connectivity with PC and portable printer, memory, software management results.
The simple and intuitive use, as required in the medical field, is guaranteed by the functionality with a single button.
This model is specific to professional and doctor: meets all technical specifications and safety requirements of directive
"Medical Device Directive CE 93/42/EEC Annex II".
Level of Accuracy suitable for:
Professional Consumer, Medical use, Clinical purposes, Hospitals, Diabetics or Dieters
- Professional Fuel Cell Sensor
- Medical Device Directive CE 93/42/EEC Annex II certificate for medical
- Internal memory
- PC link enabled (usb)
- Portable printer interface
- Can stores the date and time of test
- Display lcd 4 digit
- It works with sealed hygienic mouthpieces
- Auto power off
- Notification unloaded batteries
- Visual and sonorous indications of the results
- Counter of the tests
- Self-test sensor
- Indication of BAC: g/l - BrAC - BAC
- Sensor: Professional Fuel Cell Sensor
- Power: 2 x AAA Alkaline
- Weight: 100 gr. (Including batteries)
- Dimension: 106x50x25 mm
- Range: 0.00 - 5.00 (g/l)
- Accuracy: +/- 2 % at 0.10 %BAC
- Certificate: CE 92/42
1 x Breathalyzer Unit
1 x CD-ROM with software
1 x Cable Usb
1 x Hard Carrying Case
5 x Mouthpiece
1 x Pouch
1 x Hand strap
2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries